Since its founding in 1986, American Home Builders, Inc. (AHB) has built more than 60 commercial projects with a total value in excess of $1 Billion. As a part of the American Capital Group Family of Companies, AHB is able to take full advantage of our vertically integrated real estate development system. Our strict adherence to excellence has enabled us to become one of the nation’s leading private developer-builders.
We are looking to add a Renovation Tech to our growing team.
Acting under the supervision of the Construction Manager and the Renovation Foreman, the renovation tech is responsible for performing renovation labor as needed on the assigned job sites, as well as having great communication with their team, detailing the daily progress and bringing to attention potential problems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with scheduling and ordering all materials as needed to complete the project
- Interior demolition of countertops, cabinets, flooring, appliances, window coverings, painting, hardware and trim. Ability to safely operate power tools is required.
- Identify problems or potential problems as they relate to the job ; assist in prioritizing tasks to provide for a smooth flow of the project
- Help inspect all materials received and confirm they are correct as ordered, and in good condition. Estimate quantities, obtain pricing and complete draft purchase orders needed
- Inspect all work completed, making sure that it is to quality standards and taking appropriate corrective action when warranted
- Responsible for job site tool inventory and maintenance . Overall responsibility for enforcement of AHBI safety policy and procedures
- Flooring Installation
- Interior Painting
- Electrical Fixture Installation
- Plumbing fixture installation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The candidate will have to pass a drug and criminal background screening.
To apply, please click here.