We are committed to setting the industry standard in customer service and honoring our customers who rely on us for continued, exemplary service year after year.
As a Maintenance Tech, responsibilities include:
- Maintaining courteous communication with residents, applicants and vendors
- Assisting with work orders for occupied apartments
- Maintaining work and storage areas in an orderly manner
- Maintaining grounds, dumpster areas and buildings on a daily basis, ensuring curb appeal is maintained to company standards.
- Help with painting and cleaning as directed by Maintenance Supervisor, to ensure timely vacant unit turns
- Maintaining all entries, walks, and driveways by keeping clear of debris
- Ensure that all equipment is safe to operate and that operators are properly trained
- Help to ensure that the irrigation system is operating properly
Must have own basic hand tools. Property will provide power tools as required.
Qualified candidate must have at least two years of maintenance experience with property management for finish construction or hotel industry.
To apply, please click here.