We are committed to setting the industry standard in customer service and honoring our customers who rely on us for continued, exemplary service year after year.
As a Maintenance Supervisor, responsibilities include:
- Maintaining courteous communication with residents, applicants and vendors
- Managing work orders for occupied apartments
- Supervision of maintenance team , responsible team leadership
- Maintaining work and storage areas in an orderly manner
- Maintaining grounds, dumpster areas and buildings on a daily basis, ensuring curd appeal is maintained to company standards.
- Painting and cleaning as needed, to ensure timely vacant unit turns
- Maintaining all entries, walks, and driveways by keeping clear of debris
- Ensure that all equipment is safe to operate and that operators are properly trained
- Ensure that the irrigation system is operating properly
- Management of paper work, timecards and all maintenance reports
- Must have own basic hand tools. Property will provide power tools as required.
- Qualified candidate must have at least two years of maintenance experience with property management for finish construction or hotel industry
These roles are associated with properties located in CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA or MT.
To apply, please click here.