If you’re focused, motivated, & detail oriented, join us to deliver quality civil engineering for garden style apartments, condominiums, and low-rise commercial sites.
The Civil Engineer should have 3-5 years experience and a B.S. of Civil Engineering Degree. Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office is required. Proficiency with AutoCAD LDD or Civil 3D and WaterCAD software is preferred.
We offer competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays and generous vacation along with advancement opportunities.
Must be licensed in WA. The Civil Engineer will be responsible for producing high quality construction documents for grading & utility plans.
Documents will include detailed engineering design for:
- Erosion Control
- Grading/Paving/Retaining Walls
- Sewer Utility
- Storm Drain Utility/Detention Ponds
- Water Utility/Booster Stations
- Dry Utilities
- Off-site Frontage/Urban Streets
Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordination with in-house architects and outside design consultants (Structural Engineers, Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing, Geotechnical Engineers, Landscape Architects, Environmental Scientists, Geologists, Etc.)
- Technical leadership support to in-house property development team
- Direct communication with project permitting agencies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The candidate will have to pass a drug and criminal background screening.
To apply, please click here.